(hereafter referred to as aiESG) recognises the importance of personal data obtained from stakeholders and considers the protection of such data to be fundamental to the company's business activities and one of its most important management tasks.
In order to provide safe, secure and reliable services to our customers, we have established the following basic policy, which all employees are required to comply with.
Article 1 (Personal information).
The term 'personal information' refers to 'personal information' as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act, and refers to information on living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details and other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data relating to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. Information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact details and other descriptions, and information that can identify a specific individual from said information alone (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Methods of collecting personal data).
The Company may request personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number and driver's licence number when a user registers for use. In addition, transaction records and payment information, including the user's personal information, between the user and our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "partners") will be used by our partners to provide the user with information on the user's transactions. Hereinafter referred to as "partners"). The information may be collected from our partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distributors, etc.), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information).
The purposes for which we collect and use personal data are as follows
1. for the provision and operation of our services
2. to reply to user enquiries (including to verify the identity of the user)
3.To send you information on new functions, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services you are using and information on other services provided by us.
4. to contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
6. to allow users to view, change or delete their own registration information and to view their usage status.
7. to charge users for paid services
8. purposes incidental to the above purposes of use.
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use).
1.The Company shall only change the purpose of use of personal data if the purpose of use is reasonably deemed to be relevant to the purpose of use before the change.
In the event of a change to the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or make a public announcement on the Website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal data to third parties)
1.The Company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
1. when it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
2. when it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
3.When it is necessary to cooperate with a state body, a local authority or a person entrusted by them to carry out affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the person is likely to impede the carrying out of such affairs.
4. when the following matters have been notified or published in advance and the Company has notified the Personal Data Protection Commission
1. the purpose of use includes the provision of information to third parties
2. data items provided to third parties
3. means or methods of provision to third parties.
4. to stop the provision of personal data to third parties at the request of the individual.
5. how to accept the request of the person.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to whom the information is provided shall not be deemed to be a third party in the following cases
1. where the handling of personal information is outsourced in whole or in part to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purpose of use by the Company
2. where personal data is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons.
3. where personal information is used jointly with a specific person and this fact and the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the joint users, the purpose of the use of the personal information and the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance or made readily available to the person in question. (2) Where the person concerned has been notified in advance or made readily accessible to the person concerned.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal data).
1.If a person requests disclosure of his or her personal data, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following categories, we may decide not to disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of JPY 1,000 will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
1. where there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights or interests of the person concerned or a third party
2. where there is a risk of significant disruption to the proper conduct of our business.
3. in any other case that would violate the law.
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, non-personal information, such as historical and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal data)
1.If the User's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the User may request the Company to correct, add to or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as 'correction etc.') in accordance with the procedures set out by the Company. The User may request the correction, addition or deletion of his/her personal information (hereinafter referred to as 'correction, etc.') in accordance with the procedures set by the Company.
2.If the Company receives a request from a User under the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to that request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal data without delay.
3.The Company shall notify the User without delay when it has made corrections, etc. in accordance with the preceding paragraph or when it has decided not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
1. If the person concerned requests the suspension of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use") of personal data on the grounds that it has been handled beyond the scope of the intended use or that it has been obtained by unlawful means, the Company shall carry out the necessary investigation without delay. If a request is made for the cessation of use or erasure (hereinafter referred to as 'cessation of use') of personal information on the grounds that it has been handled outside the scope of the purpose of use or that it has been obtained by unlawful means, the necessary investigation will be carried out without delay.
2.If, on the basis of the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, it is deemed necessary to comply with the request, the use of the personal data concerned will be discontinued without delay.
3.In the event of suspension of use, etc. in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event of a decision not to suspend use, etc., the Company shall notify the User of this without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of the data or to take alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user, such alternative measures shall be taken in cases where the suspension of use would involve significant costs or where it is otherwise difficult to suspend the use of the data.
1.The content of this Policy may be changed without notice to the User, except as otherwise provided by law or otherwise in this Policy.
Contact person for enquiries.
For any enquiries regarding this policy, please contact
Nmf Hakata Ekimae Bldg. 2F, 1-15-20 Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0011, Japan
Representative director: Shunsuke Managi
Contact : Takuya Shimamura
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org